Catholica Mangalagaanam

  • Shinosh Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
    Dear Brothers in Christ,
    I am forwarding a Mangalaganam to our beloved Bava Thirumeni, His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baseilose Thomas First the Catholicose of the East. MBYA(Mor Baseliose Youth Association) Members of St George Syriac Orthodox Church Kuwait dedicated this song to Bava Thirumeni during H.B's Pastoral visit to Kuwait. The Song illustrates about H.B.
    Lyric and Music by Mr. Vinod Jacob a member of Kuwait Marthoma Church.
    Here is the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt8mnIT1B1U

    Wishing all of you a blessed Easter...
    I believe and confess that He was indeed risen.

    Shinosh Geevarghese Philip
    Kuwait