Re: SAMAJAM Central Zone - Holy Week Program 2010

  • Abilash Mathew
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2010
      Dear All

      This is very happy news. Heavenly father is highly delight on SMAJAM. May Heavenly Father will give more blessings to the SAMAJAM. Be thankful to God always.

      Praise the Lord

      With regards

      ABILASH MATHEW, CHENGALIMATTOM
      ID 4201
    • H.E Mathews Mor Aphrem
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2010
        Dearly beloved

        I am happy to hear that Passion Week service is scheduled over there. I pray for all of you

        May God bless you all

        Aphrem Thirumeni
        Mor Aphrem Mathews
        Auxiliary Metropolitan of High Range Region of Angamali Diocese & Metropolitan of Churches in U.A.E.