New Delhi St.Peter's Cathedral's website

  • Rev. Fr. Varghese Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2010
      Greetings!

      Dear Friends,

      We are happy to announce that, GOD willing, St.Peter's Cathedral New Delhi is going to launch / inaugurate officially, a website on 28th March, 2010 (Hoshana Sunday) after the HOLY MASS. It will be inaugurated by H.G. Elias Mor Athanasiose, who will be coming to lead the Passion Week service at the Cathedral. His Grace will be arriving on 27/3/2010 at New Delhi and will be here until 11th April, 2010. For more details of the Holy Week programme & Newsletter, please visit cathedral website or write to cathedral email ID: jcathedraldelhi@... .

      You can now able to see our website (under construction) namely http://www.jacobitecathedraldelhi.com .

      Request for your prayers and blessings,

      For the Managing Committee,

      Fr. Varghese Paul