SAMAJAM Central Zone - Holy Week Program 2010

  • SAMAJAM
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2010
      SAMAJAM Central Zone - Holy Week Program 2010

      First time in the history - St. Mary’s Jacobite Movement of Syriac Orthodox Church, Central zone will conduct the Holy week services as follows. Visiting priest will lead the services.

      31-03-2010 - Wednesday (Pesaho Service)

      12.00 - 07.00 PM Holy Confession at Parsonage
      08.00 - 08.45 PM Evening Prayer at Saint Mor Gregorios Geevarghese hall
      08.45 -10.30 PM Pesaho Service at Saint Mor Gregorios Geevarghese hall

      01-04-2010 - Thursday

      09.00 - 10.00 PM Evening Prayer
      02-04-2010 - Friday (Good Friday)
      09.00 AM – 3.00 PM Good Friday Service at Saint Mor Athanasius Paulose hall
      07.00 - 8.00 PM Evening Prayer at Parsonage

      03-04-2010 - Saturday (Easter Service)

      08.00 – 08.45 PM Evening Prayer
      09.45 - 11.00 PM Easter Service at Saint Mor Ignatius Elias III Shakir hall

      WE REQUEST PRAYER SUPPORT FROM ALL MEMBERS.

      Managing Committee Members
      St. Mary’s Jacobite Movement – Central Zone
    • Abilash Mathew
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2010
        Dear All

        This is very happy news. Heavenly father is highly delight on SMAJAM. May Heavenly Father will give more blessings to the SAMAJAM. Be thankful to God always.

        Praise the Lord

        With regards

        ABILASH MATHEW, CHENGALIMATTOM
        ID 4201
      • H.E Mathews Mor Aphrem
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2010
          Dearly beloved

          I am happy to hear that Passion Week service is scheduled over there. I pray for all of you

          May God bless you all

          Aphrem Thirumeni
          Mor Aphrem Mathews
          Auxiliary Metropolitan of High Range Region of Angamali Diocese & Metropolitan of Churches in U.A.E.