MASOC_NA: Jubilee Convention Newsletter – March 2010

  • Saju Skaria
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2010
      Dear All in Christ:

      We are very happy to share March 2010 edition of Malankara Archdiocese
      of North America Jubilee Convention Newsletter for your reading and
      further sharing.

      "Dearly Beloved, We are all excited to attend the 25th Convention
      this year which will be a landmark in the history of the
      Archdiocese" . ..Message from Archbishop H.E. Mor Theethose Yeldho..
      read on...

      "Nobody has conquered the challenge of death. But finally, death has
      been conquered by Christ…. Message from Very Rev. Kadavil
      Corepiscopos.....read on…

      "God communicated with us in Scripture not merely to inform us, but
      also to transform us. The New Testament writers are in full agreement
      with this sentiment: All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for
      teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that
      the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2
      Timothy 3:16-17)" – Editorial... read on..

      For more Messages, News, Views and Updates.. please visit the weblink:

      http://www.malankaraconvention.org/Newsletter/March2010.pdf

      Saju Skaria,
      Chief Editor, MASOC_Newsletter
      (Member ID: 2373)

      Biju Cherian,
      Publicity and Public Relations Coordinator