Passion Week Programme-St.George JSO Simhasana Church in Al Ain-UAEþ

  • Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 12:38 PM
      Dear All,

      Passion Week Service at St. Goerge JSO Simhasana Church in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates

      This year we will be blessed with the presence of H.G Mor Chrisostomos Markose (Asst. Metropolitan of the Evangelical Association of the East ) who will be leading the passion week services in our Church.

      The "washing of the disciples" service is conducted in commemoration of Jesus washing the feet of his disciples, during the last supper. This service will be conducted at our church lead by H.G Mor Anthonios Yaqu'b from Honavar Mission.

      For more details: http://www.malankarasyriacvoice.com/passionweek.2010.htm

      Regards in HIS Name.

      Joy Thanangadan
      ID 4061