Re: JESUS WAS'T CRUCIFIED ON FRIDAY OR RESURRECTED ON SUNDAY

  • ANUJANMON@CS.COM
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2010
      JESUS WAS'T CRUCIFIED ON FRIDAY OR RESURRECTED ON SUNDAY

      Please refer SOCM Forum 3257 dated March 19, 2010 under the aforesaid
      headings by cyril Thomas. The arguments and debates are wonderful and the studies are excellent.

      When we study in the Holy Bible we can very well see that on the third day HE resurrected. Further, it is not compulsory that the women must go to the shop for purchasing the incense; instead they always used to have at their own houses according to their traditions.

      Just like the blind people seen the elephant, please study well then write it in the forum. Always remember that whatever we used to write in our forum must be able to grow healthy.

      May God Bless You,
      With Prayers and Love,
      Joykutty, Detroit
      0928
    • Cyril Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2010
        Thank you Mr.Joykutty for your reply. I think you misunderstood my intention by posting the article. It was NOT written by me. All I want to know is what our Church belief is about the timing the three days. I want a healthy discussion to start from it. Believe it or not, many of our youngsters have received this email. It is being passed around by forwards. That is how I received it.

        So by me posting the article was not to offend or question our beliefs. I just would like someone to clarify it for all of us. Your reply has done nothing close to that.

        Thank You,
        Cyril Thomas
        4635
      • Dn Zach Varghese
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 29, 2010
          Here is an excellent treatment on this subject. Caution- it is not written by Orthodox or Catholics, but it is still quite good.

          http://biblelight.net/pasover.htm

          Again- no need to worry about our faith once you get a fuller sense of the discourse.

          In Christ,

          Dn Zach Varghese
          ID 903

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Cyril Thomas wrote:

          > Thank you Mr.Joykutty for your reply. I think you misunderstood my intention by posting the article. It was NOT written by me. All I want to know is what our Church belief is about the timing the three days. I want a healthy discussion to start from it. Believe it or not, many of our youngsters have received this email. It is being passed around by forwards. That is how I received it.
        • Cecil
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2010
            Dear Dn.Zach Varghese
            Thank You very much,  you provided a very good explanation with all references.
            Thank You
            Cecil
            Houston
            ID # 890