Obituary - Abraham Varughese

  • Dr. Susan Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      We have a sad news for you. The 66- year old brother Abraham Varughese of Rev. Fr. Babu Peringol (Babu Achen) passed away today (Tuesday) at 11: AM Indian time. He had a heart attack. Abraham and his family were residents of Tennessee. They were brought to this country by Fr. Babu. However a few years ago Abraham returned to settle in India. His two children are here in Tennessee and are employed.

      Fr Babu & his family, his brother George Varughese (Biju) and sisters will be leaving for India tomorrow. Abraham's funeral is scheduled for Sunday after noon at St. George (Kattapurathu Palli) SO Church.

      Philip & Dr. Susan Jacob
      St. Ephrem SO Medical Mission