Re: Bakiyam de dumalko mshiho

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2010
      Hi Abilash,

      I have the song with me. I dont remember the link which i downloaded it. Will make a video of the same, and upload it. If you need the MP3 version, please mail me to vineethjohnabraham@... so that i can send you.

      I will upload the video by End of the Day and send the link to Forum ..
      Thanks and Regards

      Vineeth, Abraham
      +91 9986148021
    • Abilash Mathew
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2010
        Dear All

        I am very thankful to you for sending the link of "Balkiyam de dumalko....".

        Abilash Mahtew
        ID 4201