Holy Zunoro of Mother of God to St. Peter’s Syrian Simhasana Church, Thrissur

  • Very Rev. Dr. Mani Rajan Corepiscopo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      Holy Zunoro of Mother of God to St. Peter's Syrian Simhasana Church, Thrissur.

      St. Peter's Syrian Simhasana church will be blessed by the Holy Zunoro of Mother of God. The Holy girdle of St. Mary brought from Homs, Syria will be taken to St. Peter's church in a ceremonial procession from the St. Joseph's Catholic Church Ground, Kuriachira on 13th March 2010 at 4.00. p.m. Their Graces Mor Julius Kurakose and Mor Deevannasios Geevarghese will lead the procession. The Holy girdle will be installed in a specially prepared vault in the church by 6.15 p.m.

      St. Peter's Syrian Simhasana church,
      S. N. Park, Kanjhani Road
      Thrissur

      The church is half a kilometer from the West Fort and before the Mother Hospital, Thrissur. May I humbly request all our believers to join us on this joyful occasion.

      Yours in Christ,
      Dr. Mani Rajan Corepiscopo