Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1567 , Mar 3, 2010
      " 'I will worship towards Thy holy temple' (Ps. 137:2 LXX) This too is no little virtue, to be able to ascend to the Temple, and in ascending to bow down with clear conscience. What is required, after all, is not bending the knee and going in, but doing so with ardent spirit and heightened attitude, not being present in body only but also in mind - just as it is no slight honor to adore the God of all as He should be adored. After all, if it is by way of honor in the case of kings, much more so it is with the God of all."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1567 of 1567 , Feb 4 6:51 PM

        "... avoid in all possible ways communion with people, who can be a temptation to you ... The wise Solomon calls a man wise, who fears and avoids the causes of sin; and he calls foolish a man who, with great self-reliance, confidently neglects to avoid them, saying: 'A wise man fears, and departs from evil: but the fool rages, and is confident'... (Prov. 14:16)."

           Lorenzo Scupoli.

        "Give to the Lord, O families of the peoples, Give to the Lord glory and strength. Give to the Lord the glory due His name; Bring an offering, and come into His courts. Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness!"  Psalm 96:7-9

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.