His Beatitude is arriving Kuwait for HASA services

  • Ajay Elias
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 10:34 AM
      His Beatitudethe Catholcos Mor Baselios Thomas-I is arriving Kuwait on 18th March 2010. St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church, Kuwait is happy in fulfilling the long standing wishes to welcome His Beatitude. His Beatitude will lead the `HASA' services at St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church.
      For program details please contact
      Rev. Fr. Paulson Keerikkattil +965-99150614, 24348237.

      Ajay Elias