Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1351 , Mar 1 7:52 PM
      "The sea is bound to be stirred up and roused and enraged, so as to cast out of it again on to the dry land the wood, and hay, and all the corruption that was brought down into it by the rivers of the passions. Let us watch nature, and we shall find that after a storm at sea there comes a deep calm."

      St. John Climacus.

      "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!" Romans 11:33
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1351 of 1351 , Mar 16 8:06 PM

        "In heaven, God will not ask us why we sinned; He will ask us why we did not repent."

           H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

        "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"  Mark 8:36

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.