Thanks for the prayer

  • Cijoy Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 5:09 AM
      Dear all

      I had made a prayer request for my mother, some positive development took place and she is back in work. Thanks for all who remembered here in prayers please keep her till in your Prayer as ordeal is not fully over.

      I would also like to thank priests, pastors and many good Christians who promised and kept here in prayers thanks Jesus for your miracle

      Cijoy Varghese
      Allapra