Righteous to eternal life

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Dear All,

      Christian life is mainly focused on the second coming of our lord Jesus Christ and thus, to achieve eternal life. Thus, who is right and who is wrong will be judged in his second coming. Currently , lot of us are indulged in finding fault in others and satisfy ourselves as righteous. Are we really righteous ?

      Like our usual way, attending Church in Sunday's or Friday's and rest of the time try to live as we wish.( like a loop ) would never attain any result. This nature was seen in those Jews who wandered through the desert but failed to see canan. ( Canan is the shade of eternal life)

      Need to be true Christian by following footsteps of Jesus Christ.

      In - John Chapter 5 - 24, Jesus Christ explained what is eternal life.

      Eternal Life,

      24"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

      Selection of Righteous by Jesus Christ. ( Need an Introspection in
      ourselves for to find where we would stand- !!)

      Let us study what would happen on Jesus Christ second coming. ..!
      (Mathew 25 - 31-46). Lot of issues and problems cultivated and still nurturing because of Money or Power or lack of spiritual enhancement (nothing else). Christians ( those who follow Jesus Christ) never forget the Golden verses of Jesus Christ

      "Love your enemy".

      Verses from Mathew 25 - 31- 46

      When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be
      gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

      34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are
      blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for
      you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

      37"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you
      hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

      38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

      40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

      41"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are
      cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

      42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

      44"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty
      or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

      45"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for
      one of the least of these, you did not do for me.' 46"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

      Thanks

      Benny
      Id /4190