Re: Whats new at Kattachira Church? - It is worth reading

  • Issac. K. Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 12:21 AM
      Dear all
      This is a posting from Devalokam group discussion forum. – It is worth reading. Only 2 paragraphs are reproduced - I have removed rest of the posting to avoid any misunderstanding of Miracle.

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      0917

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      MYSTERIES or MIRACLES

      'Kattachira' chapel is about 5 K.Ms from Kattanam St.Thomas Hospital, where I have been working since June 2009. When it was heard that 'tears' started flowing from the eyes of a portrait of St.Mary at Kattachira chapel, quite a few of the staff from the hospital, rushed to the scene. One Mr. Benny, an office staff , was one amongst them.( Benny is a Marthomite with membership in many important Committees of the church . His mobile phone No. 9447887754). He took on Video , what he saw there and later I was shown the same. There was absolutely no doubt at all that 'watery' fluid was seen flowing from the eyes of the portrait which was kept somewhere in the middle of the chapel so that all could see it from all around . There was no foul play at all. Though , I do not know whether any chemical analysis was done on the fluid or not!.

      About a week later, the parents of our son-in-law from Bangalore came
      visiting us. They are connected to Rev.Skariah Varghese, the Vicar of
      Kattanam Marthoma Church.( Mobile; 9447660946). One evening we visited Achan at his parsonage. During our conversation, Achan brought up this topic, of what was happening at Kattachira chapel, where he himself had gone. He too was emphatic that it really happened without even an iota of doubt; although he didn't have any
      explanation.

      (Rest of the posting I removed to avoid any misunderstanding of Miracle)

      Dr. Babu Thomas, Kattanam

      From the desk of moderators:

      We request all members to disclose the source with URL if available, for any texts reproduced in this forum.