Whats new at Kattachira Church?

  • Abhilash Raj
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
      Hi,
      Whats new at Kattachira Church?

      Regards
      Abhilash Raj
      Id 4014
    • Issac. K. Joseph
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
        Dear all
        This is a posting from Devalokam group discussion forum. – It is worth reading. Only 2 paragraphs are reproduced - I have removed rest of the posting to avoid any misunderstanding of Miracle.

        In Christ
        Issac K Joseph
        0917

        +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

        MYSTERIES or MIRACLES

        'Kattachira' chapel is about 5 K.Ms from Kattanam St.Thomas Hospital, where I have been working since June 2009. When it was heard that 'tears' started flowing from the eyes of a portrait of St.Mary at Kattachira chapel, quite a few of the staff from the hospital, rushed to the scene. One Mr. Benny, an office staff , was one amongst them.( Benny is a Marthomite with membership in many important Committees of the church . His mobile phone No. 9447887754). He took on Video , what he saw there and later I was shown the same. There was absolutely no doubt at all that 'watery' fluid was seen flowing from the eyes of the portrait which was kept somewhere in the middle of the chapel so that all could see it from all around . There was no foul play at all. Though , I do not know whether any chemical analysis was done on the fluid or not!.

        About a week later, the parents of our son-in-law from Bangalore came
        visiting us. They are connected to Rev.Skariah Varghese, the Vicar of
        Kattanam Marthoma Church.( Mobile; 9447660946). One evening we visited Achan at his parsonage. During our conversation, Achan brought up this topic, of what was happening at Kattachira chapel, where he himself had gone. He too was emphatic that it really happened without even an iota of doubt; although he didn't have any
        explanation.

        (Rest of the posting I removed to avoid any misunderstanding of Miracle)

        Dr. Babu Thomas, Kattanam

        From the desk of moderators:

        We request all members to disclose the source with URL if available, for any texts reproduced in this forum.