Forgiven, Now What?

  • Rev. Fr. John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Forgiven, Now What?

      Continuing on the spirituality of Lent, this sermon examines the issues and dilemmas of being stuck and what we need to do once we have been forgiven and healed - get caught walking. Using the scriptural lessons on the Sunday of the Paralytic, Fr John Brian's sermon uses the Gospel lesson from Mark 2:1-12 to bring us to understanding the instructions of Christ for wholeness in spiritual health.

      This sermon uses the readings and services appointed from the Malankara Syrian lectionary and was given on Sunday, February 28, 2010 by Fr John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      PODCAST OR DOWNLOAD: http://feeds.feedburner.com/frjohnbrian or http://frjohnbrian.hipcast.com/rss/spiritual_reflections_or_fr_john_brian.xml
      LISTEN ONLINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2010/03/forgiven-now-what.html