Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Feb 24 7:27 PM
      "Without God (without His omnipresence) there cannot be any single motion of my thought or heart: if there is an action, there must be a reason; if there is a consequence, there must be an origin. This is why the Apostle says: 'Not that we are sufficient of ourselves' (capable) 'to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God' (2 Cor. 3:5). God Himself lives, and that is why my soul also lives."

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's." 1 Corinthians 6:20
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8 7:52 PM

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.