Requesting your prayers for Priyamol

  • Jaison Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      KINDLY PRAY FOR GOD'S MERCY TO BE SHOWERED UPON PRIYAMOL AND PRAY FOR HER PARENTS TO SAVE THEM FROM THIS AGONY.

      Priyamol (a 14-year old girl - Xth grade student - daughter of one of our sisters) suffered from the failure of kidney function for last few years and was undergoing Dialysis since last few weeks in Amruthanandamayee hospital, Kochi. Her parents were in search for a suitable kidney donor to replace the un-functional one - Unfortunately, due to age factor it was not possible to find the suitable one and they have decided to donate a kidney from her mother. As Dialysis cannot help her for long duration doctors advised to do the transplant immediately.

      On Tuesday, 2nd March Priyamol will be undergoing an operation for kidney transplantation and her mother is the donor of this
      organ.

      Only God Almighty and the Power of Prayer can save her and console her family - please pray for God's Grace and Mercy to be showered upon her and mother and both of them become a testimony for God's Mercy. If God's will make her normal she can go on with her studies and play around as our children enjoy their life.

      Let's all join in a chain of prayers during these days - remember and pray for the Power of God to be manifested in Priyamol's life - miracles do happen when we all pray together for Priyamol and she would recover completely.

      PLEASE FORWARD THIS PRAYER REQUEST TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS.

      Thank you
      all,

      With Love and
      prayers,