H.G Bishop Angaelos in Brooklyn, NY on Monday 3rd Dec.

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Beloved Brothers and Sisters,
      Peace and Love.
      On behalf of the youth at St. George Coptic Orthodox Church in
      Brooklyn, NY, I would like to invite all the youth to attend a youth
      meeting at our Church with H.G. Bishop Angaelos.

      The meeting will be held in the Church tomorrow, December 3rd, at
      7:30PM.

      This is such a blessed occasion for the youth to enjoy. H.G. Bishop
      Angaelos is a wonderful speaker and really enjoys talking with the
      youth.

      For directions to our Church, visit
      Direction To Our Church
      http://www.cocstgeorge.org/Directions/ or e-mail me at