Re: Fr. Cherian Kottayil expired

  • Abilash Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2010
      Dear all

      This news is unbelievable, heartbreaking and we are not able to bearing this....Our Koattayil achen was a part of our life for all parish members of St.George Jacobite Church Ponpally, Kottayam, because Achen had that much attachment with all of us. He lead us six years in the way of God as our Asst.Vicar ...... seven years before Achen  transfer from our church , but now also he remembering and love all of us , we also same to Achen.

      Today also achen was there...but..............   The most specialty of Achen was not only his prayerful life but also the simplicity. The great blessing that he got is his ability to sing and to teach. He is the only one priest who got all the capabilities especially the heavenly voice of LL Perumpally Thirumeni. Achen was not only a singer but also was a writer of songs, short stories and novels. For our youth association, Achen's advices was always an achievement. But today Our church lost that blessed priest.

      We Mor Ignatious Youth Association, Ponpally here by convey our deep and prayerfully condolences.  May the heavenly father hold him enclose at the heavenly abode.

      Let us pray for his soul. May the God give courage for his family.

      With pray

      ABILASH MATHEW CHENGALIMATTOM
      ID 4201