50th Reunion of Alumni of St: Peter's Kolenchery

  • Paul Pathrose
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2010
      Dear Moderators,

      Please post the following message in the SOCM forum. We will be obliged.

      It is proposed to have the "Golden Jubilee Reunion" of the 1963 SSLC batch of the St:Peter's High School Kolenchery in 2013 to be held at Kolenchery. Some of us are still around, a few have already gone to their heavenly abode while a few others are down physically and metaphysically. It is proposed to have a get together of all who are willing and able to share our reminisces of the past. As you know, some of us never met after 1963, although all are from the neighboring villages. A very few are still in friendship and fellowship. Some of us have made to the top of echelon of the society by education, hard work and exposure.

      Why not meet all of us, with spouses, as we were some 50 years ago? Your ideas, views and advices are earnestly solicited. In the afternoon of our lives, we may be able to do something positive and productive to the school and community we grew up in.

      Please contact with your suggestions

      Dr. George K.M.at: melmana@...

      OR

      Paulose K.P.at: paulpathrose@...