Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1332 , Feb 4, 2010
      "It is impossible for the mind to remain undisturbed by thoughts, but anyone serious about the matter can certainly permit them entry or drive them away, and although their origin does not lie entirely under our control we can choose to approve of them and to adopt them."

      St. John Cassian.

      "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all. He guards all his bones; Not one of them is broken." Psalms 34:19-20
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Feb 15

        "For Christians above all men are forbidden to correct the stumblings of sinners by force...it is necessary to make a man better not by force but by persuasion. We neither have authority granted us by law to restrain sinners, nor, if it were, should we know how to use it, since God gives the crown to those who are kept from evil, not by force, but by choice."

           St. John Chrysostom.

        "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."  John 16:33

        Prayer Requests:

        The families of all the recently Crowned, Christian Martyrs. May God grant them strength and peace.
        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.
        Mary - Illness