Re: The Pope is the first among Patriarchs....

  • Paul Joshy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      Dear Dn. Aniss Sowmy,

      Thanks for your long description. I may join with you for your family's
      suffering occured during the early 20th century. There are lot of things to write about the killing of Syrian Xians by the Muslim rulers of Turkey and how the British cheated the Cristian community in the Middle East but time doesn't allow me to write more, will write sometimes next. Importantly, Pope supported all type great human trajedies like Mussoliny's brutality, Hitlers' massacre and British's cheatings.

      J M. Paul