New designated Metropolitan for the Patriarchate bureau department

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      His Holiness Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, designated very
      Rev. Raban John Kawak as manager of the Patriarchate Bureau Department, and he will be the official delegate to represent His Holiness in official civil and ecclesiastical affairs.

      The Metropolitans, who are the members of the Holy Synod, voted and approved the selection of very Rev. Raban John Kawak. His Holiness will select and schedule the proper date to consecrate very Rev. Raban John Kawak as metropolitan for the mentioned office.

      SOCM News Bureau-Damascus