Syrian Orthodox Church - BBC

  • Shinosh Philip
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hi All
      I am exited to share with you a youtube link has been uploaded from Syria,that has in it a BBC Telecast on our Holy Syriac Orthodox Church
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKPButDJcAs&feature=related

      BR
      Shinosh Geevarghese Philip
      Kuwait
      4079
    • Abilash Mathew
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2010
        Dear Shinosh

        Thnak you for sending as the link , to the see the program at BBC about syria and our church. In future also I am expecting more lnks from you about our H. Church, may the God will bless you on the account of all of your efforts .

        Your Brother in Christ
        ABILASH MATHEW CHENGALIMATTOM
        UAE
        ID 4201