Re: Palakuzha church Judgement

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      Dear All;

      As our beloved Advocate told "IT IS A VERY ORDINARY JUDGEMENT BY A VERY ORDINARY JUDGE." and the said Judge is making so many judgements  against Jacobite Church without taking care of the facts. She is thinking that the 1934 constitution is binding to all the churches and making the judgments based on this folly. From the last Two months experience I feel that the said Judge is quite partial or misunderstood. Kindly refer the cases against Piravom Jacobite church and the cases against Nechoor Jacobite church by IOC  and its proceedings in the trial court. So I request the prayer of all for prevailing wisdom. Also pray for our advocates, so that God give them energy to fight these satanic plot of IOC (Remember we have not initiated these cases)

      Sabu Alias