Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Jan 28, 2010
      "It is our sacred wisdom that should legitimately be called a gift of God and not a natural gift, since even simple fishermen who receive it from on high become, as Gregory the Theologian says, sons of Thunder whose word has encompassed the very bounds of the universe. By this grace, even publicans are made merchants of souls, and even the burning zeal of persecutors is transformed, making them Pauls instead of Sauls, turning away from the earth to attain 'the third heaven' and 'hear ineffable things.' By this true wisdom we too can become conformed to the image of God and continue to be such after death."

      St. Gregory Palamas.

      "For not he who commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends." 2 Corinthians 10:18
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.