New Metropolitans Ordained For the Spiritual Organization of the Jacobite Church

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      Catholicose Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I consecrated Very Rev. Ramban Geevarghese Thengumtharayil with the name, " Mor Barnabas Geevarghese ” as the metropolitans of Spiritual Organizations of the Malankara Jacobite Syrian Christian Church under the Holy Apostolic See of Antioch and All the East.
      Photos Updates
      visit http://www.malankarasyriacvoice.com
      or
      http://picasaweb.google.com/reveeshmvarghese/Ordination_geevarghese_ramban#