RE: Peace treaty

  • Elias
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      DearJojo,
      You said you ancestors lost many things, by simply standing
      for the faith. Tell me jojo.. What is the issue of faith here.
      Is patriarc of Antioch the focus of our faith ? Is Baselios Mathews
      II the foucus of our faith ?. We can have many teachers, But we have
      only one father who brought you in christ through the gospel of our
      lord.
      StThomas is our father and HH Patriarc of Antioch is our respected
      Guru.
      Karingachira church's website says stthomas established a church in
      malankara. You clearly know that when we began ties with Antioch.

      The Orthodox faction always respect HH Patriarc the extent HH
      deserves. HH is the first father they remember in the Tubden. When
      they made the 1934 constituion, there was a stiff rivalry going on
      between methran faction and patriarc, Still they gave enough respect
      to HH in the constitution. Does Using the throne of our father st
      thomas hurt your faith ? Friends ..we are one church with one faith.
      we went through many painful incidents. Those who want to split the
      church by raising faith issues are few ambitious leaders who are
      misguiding the people. During 1964 - 71 where was their faith ?.

      Those who want to split the child are not real mother.
      Elias