Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1415 , Jan 27, 2010
      "...every word of Scripture is beyond reproach. The appearance of contradiction is due to our ignorance. We ought not to find fault with the Scriptures, but to the limit of our capacity we should attend to them as they are, and not as we would like them to be..."

      St. John of Damascus.

      "I called on the Lord in distress; The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place." Psalms 118:5
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1415 of 1415 , Jun 23 7:59 PM

        "Again, it is from the Scriptures that we learn how to travel on the road of virtuous conduct, for in them all the fine deeds of the just life are delineated. Just as one cannot see anything without light, for it is light that enables us to see, as it is written `By Thy light we see light,' similarly, without the light of the Scriptures we are unable to see God, Who is Light, or His justice, which is filled with light."

           Abba Martyrius.

        "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any."  1 Corinthians 6:12

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.