SEUSOMM - Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund

  • Rev. Fr. Babu Peringol
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      Dear All:

      I hope you all are doing well by the grace of God. As you know, the St. Ephrem Universal Syriac Orthodox Medical Mission/SEUSOMM is the official social service ministry of our Holy Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch, and it is directly under the supremacy of the Holy Patriarch of Antioch. We are in action to collecting funds and organizing some other services for the benefit of the victims in the devastated Haiti. The conscience of humanity is again touched and challenging by this calamity after the Tzunami of 2005. The situation is pathetic, and it would be appropriate that all the efforts should be made to raise funds and pool resources to help out these kind of people expeditetly. Although the world attention is focused on them, as Christians we should join in this massive relief work along with other agencies. The Executive Board of SEUSOMM is urging all the faithful of our Holy Syriac Orthodox Church and other interested donors for their earnest contributions from either the Archdiocese, parish or personal level as soon as possible. We would make sure that the funds and the resources must be better used for the victims. You may send the contributions for this noble cause to its central office:

      Archbishop Mor Clemis Eugene Kaplan
      SEUSOMM President
      417 E. Fairmount Rd.,
      Burbank, California 91501

      Tel: 818-845-5089
      Fax: 818-953-7203
      Emai: morclemis@...

      If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

      Respectfully in the ministry of the Lord,
      Father Babu Peringol
      Secretary General, SEUSOMM
      Tel: (405) 824-0961
      Email: babuachan@...