Re: Help Haiti - Saint Ephrem Mission

  • Binu Aramath
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2010
      Dear Rev. Fr. Dale Johnson,

      I have also tried the website you provided but is not currently working. Please provide an alternate arrangement for contributions.

      Thank you
      Binu Aramath

      > --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rev. Fr. Dale A. Johnson wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear moderators,
      > >
      > > Saint Ephrem Mission, a division of Dominican Outreach is 40 miles from the border of Haiti. I just returned from visiting sites to prepare for refugees.
    • Rev. Fr. Dale A. Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2010
        Dear Moderators / Thomas / Binu,

        For those who do not want to use PAYPAL, a check can be sent to Martha Johnson PO Box 39 Ridgefield, Wa. 98642. Please note in memo section Saint Ephrem Mission.

        By the way I have Good News. Dr. Ilyas Gunduz and a dental team from Holland will be here in the Dominican Republic on Sunday. They will treat 1500 poor children, many of them will be Haitian. Dr. Gunduz is originally from Tur Abdn. I am so thrilled as a priest who has been doing this lonely work for many years among the poor to have a fellow Syriac Orthodox believer working with me this week.

        Remain in Peace
        Father Dale A. Johnson