Tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth- The great agony which Jesus Christ suffered.

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      Dear All,

      Let us come out from our normal way of pointing fingers to others ( a
      sin nature inherited in human beings once Adam & eve fallen in the
      garden of Aden) . Pls refer Genesis 3- 12 ( verses reflects indirectly
      blaming God itself).

      12 The man said, "The woman you put here with me-she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it

      Let us think of the great agony Jesus Christ suffered for us...Just
      imagine , in what condition the tongue sticks to the roof of the mouth
      ?. We need to remember the great pain rendered by Jesus Christ to all of the mankind in our each day in our life. For salvation , we do not have any other name in the world, only Jesus Christ. Also, we do not have much time to blame others, instead what we need is to help people from dark to the true light, through God's verses and also basis on our life as the witness in any society where we live. If we carry the name as a Christian and following an evil life, then certainly it is the right time reform ourselves and turn back to follow the steps of Jesus Christ.

      Read Galatians 5- and ascertain ourselves where we stand.

      Psalsm 22 - verses,14-15

      I am poured out like water,
      and all my bones are out of joint.
      My heart has turned to wax;
      it has melted away within me.

      15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd,
      and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
      you lay me in the dust of death.

      Thanks
      Benny
      Id 4190