The Patriarchal Encyclical of the Holy Great Lent 2010

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2010
      The Patriarchal Encyclical of the Holy Great Lent is issued

      During this time of year, at the beginning of the Lent Season, our beloved Patriarch distributes his blessed Encyclical to our churches worldwide. The Encyclical is to be read in our Syriac Orthodox Churches, and it is now available in three languages. You may read it by clicking on the web address below:

      Syriac
      http://www.soc-wus.org/patriarchate/syriac2010/index.html

      English
      http://www.soc-wus.org/patriarchate/english2010/index.html

      Arabic
      http://www.soc-wus.org/patriarchate/arabic2010/index.html
    • BG Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2010
        WHY THE ENCYCLICAL IS NOT READ IN OUR CHURCHES? SAME FATE OF HOLY FATHERS XMAS / NEW YEAR ENCYLCICAL

        BG PAUL
        ID 4199