Request from St.Mary's JSO parish, Baroda.

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2010
      Shlomo to all,

      All donors who wish to contibute towards the construction of St.Mary's JSOC, Baroda are requested to send the cheques / drafts in Indian Currency as far as possible. This is due to the inconvenience in getting the foreign currency cheques remitted which comes under FERA regulations.

      If any one want to do online transfer please use the following information.

      Account : KARUNY FOUNDATION, VADODARA
      BANK : FEDERAL BANK, BRANCH : BARODA
      A/C NO: 13350100026735
      IFS CODE :FDRL0001335

      We express our sincere thanks to all those who are participating in this divine project and pray for them. Also we thank SOCM Forum and MSV team for publishing our appeal and requesting our brotheren to help us.

      In His Love,
      For St.Mary's JSOC Baroda,

      Johnson
    • Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2010
        Shlomo to all,

        Please read the A/c as 'KARUNYA FOUNDATION, VADODARA'

        In His love,

        For SMJSOC,
        Johnson #2335