Blessed Memorial - Saint Ignatius Elias

  • Rev. Fr. Mathai Varkey Puthukkunnathu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      Dearly beloved in Christ,

      We are extremely happy to announce the Anniversary Feast and the 78th Blessed Memorial Day Celebrations of our Patron, Patriarch Saint Ignatius Elias III (Omalloor Bava) on February 12th and 13th 2010. We cordially invite your presence and prayers to grace the solemn occasion.

      St. Ignatius Elias III Syrian Orthodox Church, Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA.
      169 McConnell Drive, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046

      Prayerfully, in Christ,

      Rev. Fr. Mathai Varkey Puthukkunnathu – Vicar
      770-277-6195 – Padhiri@...

      Dr. Thomas Alexander – Secretary
      Talex64@...

      Mr. George Melathe – Treasurer