New Metropolitan for Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2010
      PUTHENCURIZ: H.H Patriarch Ignatius Zakka I gave approval to ordain Very Rev. Ramban Geevarghese Thengumtharayil as the new metropolitan of Holy Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, as per the recommendation of the Holy Episcopal Synod in Malankara. Very Rev. Ramban works as the Church Managing Committee Member, Director of Mor Gregorian Centre, Keekkozhur, Superior of St. Antony's Mount Moriya Ashram, Ranni. Very Rev. Ramban is the vicar of St. Mary's JSO Cathedral, Pathanamthitta.

      Profile of Metropolitan Designate Very Rev. Ramban Geevarghese Thengumtharayil
      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/News/thengumtharayil%20rambachan.%20profile.JPG