God has done miracles:We can enter Thrikkunnathu Seminary Church

  • Toney Korah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2010
      After a very long gap of 32 years,tomorrow we are going to enter Aluva Thrikkunnathu Seminary Palli.Today H'ble Kerala High Court gave permission to both the factions to enter the church on tomorrow and day after tomorrow.Orthodox guys can enter in between 7am and 11am.We can enter the church and offer prayers in between 1pm and 5 pm.

      Along with this i would like to mention some more facts that reveals God's consideration about us.

      On 21st October 2009 Our Mother revealed her heavenly presence at Kattachira St.Mary's Jacobite Church.

      On the same day itself Our Bawa Thirumeni along with other bishops and priests celebrated Holy Mass at Kandanadu St.Mary's Jacobite Syrian church.It was after a long period of 40 years that our bishops entered Kandanadu church.

      On the next day ie on 22nd October 2009 H'ble court ordered that Nechoor church is of Jacobites and rejected Orthodox group's appeal

      Today on 22nd Jan 2010 ie after 3 months after the miracle appeared at kattachira church for first time ,H'ble high Court gave us permission to enter Thrikkunnathu Seminary Church.

      Let only His name be glorified

      May the intercession of our Mother Mary and all other saints be with us for ever.

      Toney Korah
      From the desk of the Moderator: