Danger in power vision channel

  • Noby C.Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010
      Power vision channel is dealt by Protestant people,then they want to attract our  people to their channel. that's why they are conducting interviews with  our  Bishops. For the advertisement they broadcast our  bishops  interviews  and  their  real  intention is  to  attaract &  convert  people to  their  church, that  is development  of their own church.

      I think it is better not to encourage that channel in our churches because  they  are  using  bad  usages, nicknames  for Our bisops & church  deals  (Especialy  church cases )while  they are talking in   junctions & their community,but  they are showing, affection love & consideration to us, that means they have some concealed agenda in the back of that 'Drama'  that is clear their own achievements by attracting our own people to their church.

      Infact I don't  know which  occassion the interview was conducted, but  better to keep away from that kind of people. I believe Our Bishops may take precaution to avoid relation with non-episcopal churches for the  growth of our churches.

      May God bless us
      Noby C Mathew
      ID - 4206