Re: Satan is behind you - Onakkur Church

  • Chandy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
      The only solutions to get rid of IOC clutch is stop all kinds of spiritual relationships with them, they are excummunicated by our patriarch so stop marrying with them stop going thier churches and receiving communion, stop all such dependancies with them gradually they will become seperated from us but still love them and pray for them. What we can see today is every Jacobites has some relatives or family members belongs to IOC we love them and allows them to get into our churches and we goes thier churches and finally they will try to conquer our churches.

      Where ever our churches are not there please attend roman catholic churches as per our agreement with them.

      in HIS love
      S Chandy
      4167