Radio Malankara and Malankara Vision live from Nadmel Church, Tripunithura

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
      Radio Malankara and Malankara Vision live from Nadmel Church

      Radio Malankara and Malankara Vision will be broadcasting the Holy Qurbono live from Nadamel St. Mary's Jacobite Church, Tripunithura on 14 January 2009 - Feast of Virgin Mary for seeds

      Program Schedule

      7.30 am (IST) : Morning Prayer
      8.00 am (IST) : Holy Qurbono - by H.G. Issac Mor Osthatheos

      Also we are trying our best to live the Consecration Ceremony of St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church, Al-Ain on January 14 evening and Holy Qurbono on January 15 morning.

      Please tune in
      http://www.radiomalankara.org/ and http://www.malankaravision.org/

      Let the whole world listen, watch and be blessed !!!

      In our Lord's Love
      SOCM Moderators