Consecration of St. George JSO Simhasana Church, Al Ain on 14th & 15th January

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
      St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church, Al Ain, will be consecrated by His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, the Patriarch of Antioch and All the East, the Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, on January 14 & 15, 2010. H.B Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I & other metropolitans of the Holy church will assist His Holiness.

      Special supplement released by Vviswasasamrakshakan:
      http://viswasasamrakshakan.org/Consecration_Allen_Church.pdf