Messages of SOCM forum

  • Abraham John
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2002
      Since last few days I am getting messages of
      SOCM-Forum. I would like to know what this forum and
      the aim? There is a IOC forum. Now there is a SOCM
      forum. Is these two forums are different groups like
      Bava Kakshi and Metran Kakshi. If these forums are
      independent forums and giving true teachings of Jesus
      to its faithfuls, I am happy to participate in this
      forum too. I have a blind faith of God. The living
      God. He is the creater! and the destroyer! In six days
      he created the Universe, seventh day was a rest day.
      From them onwards, the evil spirit wants to rule. The
      ultimate result is destruction. God always forgives.
      God foregiven to His betrayer too. But what happened,
      He hanged himself. Now there is only one way, the
      betrayers of faith will have to hang themselves one by
      one. We can witness in the near future! Whoever he may
      be! That day is very near! Prepare for that!
      Remember the teachings of Jesus" Evil men sprout like
      weeds in the sun, like weeds that spread all through
      the garden. Their roots wrap round the stones and hold
      fast to every rock" "God is so wise and powerful; no
      man can stand up against him. Without warning he moves
      mountains and in anger he destroys them. He can keep
      the sun from rising and the stars from shining at
      night"." God passes by, but I cannot see him. He takes
      what he wants, and no one can stop him; no one dares
      ask him, "What are you doing?" We are all born weak
      and helpless. All lead the same short, troubled life.
      We grow and wither as quickly as flowers; we disappear
      like shadows."

      This is the only message to the aithfuls of both
      factions. X'mas has passed. Now New Year year is
      approaching for a prosperous New Year! Do we expect
      that? On this occasion, my heartiest wishes to
      everybody in this forum and wish a Happy New Year too.
      Yours in christ

      john ap

      From the desk of moderators:
      This is a discussion forum for Malankara Jacobite Christians (Malankara
      Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church-under the Holy see of Patriarch of Antioch
      and all the East.)This Forum will entertain the discussion pertaining the
      faith, tradition and the day-to-day church matters.

      This is not a group initiated or sponsored by the church. However, opinions
      and responses of the Church leadership are posted here.

      Unlike other internet forums, we post messages from both the factions of
      the church without bias, to disclose the truth and bring together those
      two factions aiming at a final unity/peace of the church.