X'mas Greetings

  • K J Geevarghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2002
      Dear Readers...
      For all of you my hearty greetings for Xmas and for a
      marvelour/wonderful new year, which may cherish and fullfill
      all our dreams. Also my sincer prayer is there to have peace
      in our churches and church leaders who is barking power like
      politision of todate. Let God almighty shower soft water to
      their thirst of power and property.

      Thanks to you all...... Babu/Ahmedabad.