Re: English version of Qurbanakramam

  • P.K. John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
      Dear Mr. Varghese,
      May I suggest the following books.
      1. The service book of The Holy Qurbana by Seminary Publications(MSOT), has English, Malayalam, Transliteration
      and a brief commentary. Tel: 0484 2748079.
      2. The Living Sacrifice: The Holy Qurbanakramam by C.K. Varghese, published by Thuruthel Press, Pandalam.
      Tel: 04734 252668.
      Both of these may also be purchased at Mor Julius book centre, St. Joseph's Cathedral, Kottayam.
      Tel: 0481 2564499
      I remember a link was provided in an earlier message in this forum to an oriental church website, where I have
      downloaded a word file of their Qurbana Kramam.

      With prayers,
      P.K. John
      Member: Mor Ignathios Church, Pallom.

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Varghese George wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Anyone please send the english version of "Qurbana kramam", or from where I can buy this.
      >
      > Please dont send the "Manglish" version (malyalam written in English).
      >
      > Regards
      > Varghese George
      > St.Marys Jacobite Church
      > Vazhamuttom

    • Joy Thanangdan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
        Dear Mr.Varghese George,

        Shlomo!

        You can contact and buy the english version of "Qurbana kramam" through

        Michael Mor Dionysius Dayara,
        Vadakkadathcavu P.O
        Adoor-691529.
        Tle.No:04734-229192