Re: English version of Qurbanakramam

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
      Dear Mr Varghese,
      It is available online at:

      http://sor.cua.edu/Liturgy/Anaphora/PubCeleb.html

      In Christ,
      Mathew G M

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Varghese George wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Anyone please send the english version of "Qurbana kramam", or from where I can buy this.
      >
      > Please dont send the "Manglish" version (malyalam written in English).

    • P.K. John
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
        Dear Mr. Varghese,
        May I suggest the following books.
        1. The service book of The Holy Qurbana by Seminary Publications(MSOT), has English, Malayalam, Transliteration
        and a brief commentary. Tel: 0484 2748079.
        2. The Living Sacrifice: The Holy Qurbanakramam by C.K. Varghese, published by Thuruthel Press, Pandalam.
        Tel: 04734 252668.
        Both of these may also be purchased at Mor Julius book centre, St. Joseph's Cathedral, Kottayam.
        Tel: 0481 2564499
        I remember a link was provided in an earlier message in this forum to an oriental church website, where I have
        downloaded a word file of their Qurbana Kramam.

        With prayers,
        P.K. John
        Member: Mor Ignathios Church, Pallom.

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Varghese George wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > Anyone please send the english version of "Qurbana kramam", or from where I can buy this.
        >
        > Please dont send the "Manglish" version (malyalam written in English).
        >
        > Regards
        > Varghese George
        > St.Marys Jacobite Church
        > Vazhamuttom

      • Joy Thanangdan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
          Dear Mr.Varghese George,

          Shlomo!

          You can contact and buy the english version of "Qurbana kramam" through

          Michael Mor Dionysius Dayara,
          Vadakkadathcavu P.O
          Adoor-691529.
          Tle.No:04734-229192