New Congregation in Al Ain

  • Rev. Fr George vayaliparambil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      Congratulations to Mathews Karimpanackal Achan and the Managing Commitee members of ST. GEORGE JSO Simhasana Church, Al Ain. As my spiritual father I am proud to see how God work through you. I am sure that not only the material prospirity but the spiritual welbeing of the church also will be there with your prayer and presence. May the congregation make use of all your potential there for the Glory of God.

      Best wishes
      with prayer
      Fr George vayaliparambil