MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 5

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      ONE OF OUR MOST FAMILIAR TRADITIONAL SONGS

      SARANATHALE NIN KRIPAYIL MARANAMADANJORU DASARE NIN
      JEEVA SWARAMATHU UNARTHANAME KABARINNU UDYANATHINNAI

      ANOTHER SONG OF SAME MEANING

      NINNIL SARANATHAL NIDRAYILAI NINTE VARAVINU KATEEDUM--------

      Both of this songs draw our heart to life after death in the 'udyan' or paradise.The heaven is for whom?who has SARANAM or firm relation or commitment with  JESUS alone.Nobody else is mentioned here.All the funeral prayers(Marananthara susrooshakal)  are to CHRIST alone.

      If you ask a lad who plays with kite, is there the kite at the end of your string, he will tell you to feel it by holding the string, even if  the kite is not visible.Today we live by faith not by sight, but in our heart we can very well experience the presence of HIM. If Christ is there sin will not reign in our innermost personality. In Exodus 28.36. You shall also make a plate of pure gold and engrave on it like the engraving on a signet HOLINESS TO THE LORD.THIS ENGRAVED WORDS IS ON THE FRONT OF THE TURBAN OF HIGH PRIEST. Not only the priest the laymen also should be as holy as HE is Holy according to 1Peter 1.16.

      Dear friends, teaching of holiness is not a serious topic in the church now and still we hope that Christ is with us. Will our hope be a vain hope?

      The Bible says Christ is the only door to Heaven.At the name of Jesus every knee should bow of those in heaven and of those in earth and of those under the earth.

      We have to  accept him as our LORD and surrender our life as Mother Mary did. She surrendered her life only once and never drift from her commitment in the tedious journey of her life.She put her SARAN AM in JESUS alone.

      U T GEORGE